Friday, January 7, 2011

What people say once free from the catholic church

What people say once free from the catholic church
Includes written quotes and testimonies (in video form) 


Introduction, my reason for typing this:My main reason for typing this is to bring Glory to GOD, I know that this is His world, His universe, His creation. My second reason is the bring the Truth of the Gospel to you, I was a roman catholic pretty much all my life before I was born again, saved by the Grace of a loving and redeeming savour and not by my works least any man should boast...
I hope by reading and/or watching these testimonies you will have confidence to leave the catholic cult, please watch at least one video, at least look for the Truth and be open-hearted and open minded.




"To be free, like a  crimimal freed from a dark prison. Like a bird that has been set free from a cave of vast darkness. 
To be free from the catholic cult is to be free from laws and rules to try, like most religions teach. I thought by doing certain works I could earn my salvation, but what amazement I had when I cried out to GOD and He answered me from His HOLY mountain, now my works of love and giving are not to earn something, but it is for my weak Love for the HOLY ONE that I Love in the manner, that I have done and that I do the things I do"- Ian Newton 

































No comments:

Post a Comment